Thursday 24 May 2012

sky watch friday


I love the sky!
Regardless of the weather, I love the sky.
clouds
rain & snow
sunrise and sunset
and everything in between

I guess it stands to reason that I have so many photos
of the sky in my archives...
so it made sense to me, to add Skywatch Friday
to my weekly list of photo blog posts...

If you love the sky and take photos of it or just like looking at other's photos of it
you might want to hop over there and have a peek...

Today I am posting a photo that I took in Arizona last fall...
looking up from the bottom of Canyon de Chelley, Navajo Nation.
If you have never been there it is definitely a worthy addition to the bucket list!
Close enough to catch Monument Valley, UT while you are at it! 

That gorgeous sky is 'au naturel' ~ this photo is SOOC 
.....


I miss Arizona
I think I need a vacation!

Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting!!


http://skyley.blogspot.ca/


4 comments:

  1. Great sky!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love the sunlight through the bird's feathers, and that tiny bit of rock, anchoring us to the earth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blue sky, great capture. Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete