Monday 22 October 2012

the best part about Monday...

...is Macro Monday
over at Lisa's Chaos!!
If you have never been there
it is well worth the trip over today!
You'll see a lot of diverse and amazing work!

My shot today
is just an ordinary leaf
that I discovered on the lawn while 
putting the garden 'to bed' last week.
What makes it special, to me,
is the patterned way in which the colours have changed!

Click on the photo to really see the detail!
I hope everyone's week is off to a good start
and wishing you all a great week ahead!

Janet xo



MM3


Also posting to leaves for Leontien


5 comments:

  1. I like your leaf, too. It has several different colors when you stop to take a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall leaves for Leontien... so beautiful. glad you linked up. take care. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it so sweet that you also join for Leontien….love Ria…xxx…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great how an ordinary leaf becomes extraordinary in a macro shot! Beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the range of colors from green to red.

    ReplyDelete